Create and reproduce quality tactile diagrams, signs, maps and graphics quickly using your standard office printer and swell paper. With no special software or training required this is the simplest and most economical solution for creating and reproducing tactile images.
You can also bypass the use of your office printer and create your own original images with a special black marker and swell paper, then use the Swell-Form machine to re-produce the tactile image.
The Swell-Form graphics machine is also one the most popular solutions for creating accessible images and comes at a fraction of the price of a tactile graphics braille embosser!
- Fast, easy and affordable tactile graphic production
- Requires no special training or software
- Works with standard printers, copy and laser machines
- Lightweight and portable!
- Wide range of paper sizes available – Letter to 11 x 17 in size
- Compatible with Touch Graphics or T3 Touch Screens
A4, B4, A3, 11×11.5”, 8.5×11” and 11×17”
Height: 6 inches
Width: 5 inches
Depth: 20 inches