The Liberty Scholar 2 is a portable video magnifier with both near & distance viewing capabilities which enable the user to read, write & view distance objects. Function buttons include overview mode, freeze image function, viewing mode selection, brightness adjustment & semi-colour selection. With its compact design and features such as a 10x distance optical zoom range, full suite of colour modes, distance viewing and rechargeable batteries the Liberty Scholar 2 is an ideal portable low vision aid for students and professionals on the go.
- Display – 12″ color TFT LCD display.
- Wide selection of magnification ranges from 1.5x to 50x.
- Suitable for distance & near magnification.
- Ultra lightweight, compact design with small footprint makes it easy to fold & store.
- Adjustable stand.
- 5.5 hours battery ife (rechargeable Li-ion battery).
- Wide range of features include overview, freeze image & semi-colour selection.
- MODES – Full colour.
Enhanced black on white and white on black (positive or negative)
Full range of semi colours.
- WEIGHT – Display unit: 6.6lbs
- Shoulder carry case included
Uses of the Liberty Scholar 2:
- Looking at a white board
- Reading & writing
- Viewing photos
- Hobbies, crosswords & puzzles
- Distance magnification on the go