Empower your student by providing the latest technology for braille learning and competency!
- Lightweight & portable
- Intuitive, interactive and easy to use
- Compatible with braille writing devices
- Volume controlled audio and headphone accessand recording capability
- Three progressive learning modes
- Perfect for home or school environments
The BrailleCoach is a fun and innovative braille teaching tool that effectively increases confidence and competency for beginning braille readers. By allowing students to work at their own pace and providing a hands-on approach to learning braille, it is quickly becoming the preferred solution.
Preloaded with 26 braille alphabet tags and additional customizable tags, this device is ready for immediate use. You can also acquire additional recording tags and braille labeler to make your own tags as the student advances.
- Easy to use wherever you are
- Lightweight and portable in carry bag
- Delivers three modes of message: letters & braille dots/letters & words/letters only
- Volume levels controlled by teacher and/or user
- Recording capability for extension of use and customization
- Easy to customize own tags with a standard braille labeler (not included)
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (up to 2 months battery life in use)
- Headphone capability for privacy (headphones not included)
- Available in American and British English
- BrailleCoach™ unit
- 26 alphabet Braille embossed tags
- Programming Tags
- 4 AA batteries (installed)