The 6dot™ BrailleCoach™ teaching support device is a unique way to learn Braille enabling the student to work independently between lessons enhancing their progress.
- Easy to use – 6dot™ BrailleCoach™ comes with an alphabet set of pre-programmed Braille tags making it useable out of the box.
- Easy to progress – there are three modes of learning which allow progression through grades 1 and 2 Braille : Mode 1 Letters and Dots, Mode 2 Letters only, Mode 3 Letters and Words.
- Easy way to support writing – use alongside a 6 dot Braille Label Maker and the verbal message can be programmed to prompt the process.
Standard Package Includes:
BrailleCoach unit, 26 Braille alphabet tags and Set of programming tags
- lightweight and portable in carry bag
- delivers three modes of message: letters and dots/ letter only/ letter and words
- volume levels controlled by teacher and/or user
- recording capability for extension of use and customization
- easy to customize own tags with Braille Label Maker(not included)
- 2 month battery life in use
- headphone capability for privacy (headphones not included)
dimensions: 7.75″ x 4″ x 1″ / 19.7cm x 10.2cm x 2.5 cm
weight: 0.7 Ibs/318gms with batteries
power: 4 x AA alkaline batteries
battery life: Sleep mode: 6 months
tag dimension: 1.75″ x 1.4″ (approx)